Being creative is in my nature and Graphic Design gives me the canvas to experiment with my abilities. I love and embrace how Graphic Design influences the film industry to which I have an interest in post production and film editing. I hope to pursue this in the future ...
Final App Design
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
There are more pages to the app but I have a selected few to give an overall view of how it looks. I project I was very grateful to be apart of, I have learnt so much from flat design to meeting the clients requirements.
One aspect of my PDP module was to create a action plan, where I state the steps needed to get into the career I want. However before I was able to think of the steps needed, I had to research what area in Graphic Design I want to go into something I have been unconsciously avoiding. UI Design Most people take the angle of looking at salaries however I decided to look at what aspect of Graphic Design I enjoy. I remember when I worked in Apple I was amazed to learn how technology and design calibrate together to improve the human experience. An app I loved was Color ID, which aids the blind by telling them the colour of an item when you place your iPhone towards it. With this interest in the technology industry I looked at how Graphic Design can be a part of it, I came across UI Design. Even though UI Design is very specific it is a board job market, seeing as you can work as a web designer, app designer or the mobile industry. Also while conducting my research I discove...
Once I received my timetable initially I was happy because I was in love with the subjects that I picked being Visual Arts, Installation, Digital Photo Documentary and Graphic Design. However I later found out that on Tuesday my first class is at 10am and my third class is at 9pm, my last class being 5 hours. The work load was very intense because in Coventry we're given big projects that can last 3 months, however in csusm (Cal State University of San Marcos) they give a mixture of weekly work and big projects. On the other hand my timetable showed I was free Monday and Wednesday to which I made sure I utilised those days. I already had good time management skills but I had to enhance them to fit with my busy timetable, seeing as in Coventry my timetable was set 10 - 5pm everyday. This taught me however to alter and rearrange my daily schedule last minute, rather than having a set plan for 3 months. I remember one of my teachers in Coventry was telling us that we need to learn...
Well being Nigerian generally most of the foods I can cook is Nigerian. Since my accommodation doesn't allow blenders, because we're not adults and we're going start blending our fingers. The main foods I can cook contains rice, and too much is not good. I like to experiment, especially with different cultures, so I thought let me start cooking foods from different countries. First Mexicana I spent hours looking for what to cook then a came across Cochinita Pibil (the pork) and Sope (the pastry). When I found out you season with lemon and orange I was thinking that is going to taste weird. But it came out really nice, not like the in the picture because I didn't want to make a lot the first time in case I didn't like it.
Comments
Post a Comment